EMAIL CAMPAIGN TERMS
* The date for sending your email is scheduled by availability according to other orders already placed and scheduled.
It cannot be sent on the same day as your order, or the next business day or on weekends and holidays. Most emails
are set to go out 3-5 business days from the date of the order being placed.
* Accounts that have not submitted content within 3 days of sending may have their send date cancelled and
rescheduled at our convenience.
* ProExpertsTraffic is not responsible for any errors in content or links that are submitted by client.
* ProExpertsTraffic reserves the right to postpone the send date up to 7 business days under extreme circumstances.
In the event that the date is changed by ProExpertsTraffic, no additional fees will apply.
* Emails will be sent out on scheduled date before 5pm PST.
* Client will be notified by email with the campaign login details.
* Any website that is offline, down or interrupted understands that we can not shut off traffic being delivered
from previous email sent out. Traffic delivered during this time will not be refunded.
* All campaigns will likely receive some visitors from outside your country targeting parameters. Unlike direct traffic,
which is filtered by country ip, email addresses cannot be filtered as accurately. We can only go by the country
listed by the person when they opt into our mailing list. If someone enters USA on our form, but they are really
from Poland, there is nothing we can do about that. For this reason we strongly suggest you market an opportunity
that applies to everyone for maximum benefit. Further, we have multiple mail servers from around the world used to
send out large volumes of emails and those ips will show in your stats as well.
* ProExpertsTraffic can not guarantee the amount of response to any given campaign mailing and we make no
warranties or guarantees towards sales of your products or services.